FireHouseListens – Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey
Have you recently visited Firehouse Subs? If yes, then this article is just for you. We are here to inform you about their guest satisfaction survey, FireHouseListens. This is an online questionnaire designed by Firehouse Subs to measure customer satisfaction levels. If you are interested, please read the full article. Here we will be discussing in detail about all the rules, restrictions, and requirements of the survey.
FireHouseListens – Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey
Firehouse Guest Satisfaction Survey is extremely important for the company. The regular customers of Firehouse restaurant can take part in the survey by visiting their official survey website www.firehouselistens.smg.com.
Firehouse Customer feedback has been organized to better their service and work on shortcomings. They consider each and every feedback gathered from their consumers. Whether positive or negative, Firehouse appreciates both. You can share your honest opinion, suggestion, or complaint with them.
How To Take Part in FireHouseListens
- A new page will be opened. In the first box, you have to enter the validation number mentioned on your receipt. In the below section mention your total order amount by selecting from the drop-down list.
- Now click on the red-colored ‘Start’ button to proceed with the survey.
- Now the company will ask you some simple questions regarding your last visit to the Firehouse store. Have a look at them.
- Select your visit type
- Rate your overall satisfaction level.
- Rate the speed of service as per your experience
- Did you receive a warm, sincere greeting?
- How was the behavior of the staff at the store?
- Are you satisfied with the portion size served there?
- How did you find the cleanliness of the store?
- Will you recommend the Firehouse Subs catering in the next 30 days?
- How often do your visit their store?
- There will be a blank text box where you can write in your own words about your suggestions or complaints if you have.
- Answer all the questions honestly and finally submit them. When you are finished you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes. If you don’t want to enter you can close your browser.
- If you want to enter the sweepstakes you need to provide the below-mentioned contact details –
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone No.
- Email Address
- Confirm Email
- Zip Code
- Now the company will provide you with a validation code to redeem the $500 prize check.
- The last step is to redeem the special offer before the code is expired. It is important to note that your code is valid.
Objectives Behind the Survey
- The main intention is to know the customer’s opinion about the food, serving, hygiene, etc.
- The survey gives a clear view to the management if the customers are satisfied or not. The company then takes necessary steps to make them satisfied.
- If there is any negative review regarding staff members or their service, they make sure that it will not be repeated again.
- The survey works as a platform where the customers can directly connect with the franchise.
- The survey helps in maintaining a good relationship with the customers.
FireHouseListens Survey Rewards
Firehouse thanks you for giving them a chance to make things right. If you complete the survey, they will offer you a chance to win a $500 Prize Check from the firehouse sweepstakes. If you don’t want to miss the chance, without any further delay participates in the survey. But before you start there are some rules and regulations set by the company which you should take a look at first.
Rule and Requirements
- To take part in the online survey, the participant must be a legal resident of the 50 states of the United States.
- The entrant must be at least 16 years old or above. Anyone below the age will not be allowed.
- You will also need a purchase receipt from the store with the invitation code printed on it.
- Remember, one receipt is for one entry and only one entry is accepted in one month.
- Any staff, affiliate, management, sponsors, their immediate relatives, or anyone directly connected with the company will not be allowed to take part.
- The entrant must have a basic knowledge of English or Spanish to understand the survey.
- You will also need a computer or smartphone with a stable internet connection.
Firehouse Subs is a U.S based fast-food restaurant chain that was established in 1994 by former firefighter brothers Robin and Chris Sorensen in Jacksonville, Florida. Within 25 years the company owned more than 11170 restaurants in 45 states as well as, in Puerto Rico and Canada.
All of their outlets are beautifully decorated with a custom mural, hand-drawn, and painted at the company’s headquarters in Florida. Firehouse Subs offer a wide range of exotic menu including different Hook & Ladder, Firehouse Meatball, Subway sandwiches, beverages, side dishes, and kids’ meal. They are among the Top 10 Fastest Growing Chains in the country.
Apart from the online process, there is another way to take part in the survey. It is the mail-in method. You need not make any purchases from their store in this process. To enter via mail, take a 3”x5” postcard and write your details like First Name, Last Name, telephone number, and address with a Pin code. Now send it to the below-mentioned address.
PO Box 428, Macedon, NY 14502-0428.
- Customer Service: 1-888-289-6185.
- Tech support: Rewards@firehousesubs.com.
- Sponsor/Administrator: Firehouse Restaurant Group, Inc., 12735 Gran Bay Parkway, Suite 150, Jacksonville, FL 32258 Co. Inc., 300 State St. Suite 402 Rochester, NY 14614
The survey is carried out by Service Management Group or SMG. If you are trying to find your nearest Firehouse store, go to their official site www.firehousesubs.com, and then go to ‘Find a Firehouse’. Write your pin code or address and get to your nearest store.
I hope you got a clear and detailed idea about the FireHouseListens Survey. All the information provided here is completely genuine. If you like this article, you can also share it on social media with your friends. We will again be back with a new survey.